NAME OF ORGANIZATION:- NIT Andhra pradesh
JOB TYPE: - Permanent Job
NUMBER OF POSTS:- 2
ELIGIBLILITY:- Diploma | B.E | B.Tech | M.Tech
BRANCH:- Civil | Electrical Engineering
AGE LIMIT: - 30
SALARY: - 35,000
1. Online applications are invited in the prescribed format for recruitment of Non-Teaching Staff in the Institute against the advertisement (Advt. No. NIT Andhra/NTS/2021/01). Detailed educational qualifications, experience and other criteria for selection shall be as per Recruitment Rules-2019 for Non-Teaching Staff vide O.M. No.F.35-5/2018 – TS.III, dated 04.04.2019 issued by MHRD, Govt. of India or any other relevant notifications/clarifications issued by Ministry of Education, Govt. of India till the completion of recruitment process.
2. The age limit shown in the Recruitment Rules-2019 (No.F.35-5/2018 – TS.III, dated 04.04.2019 issued by MHRD, Govt. of India) is the normal age limit. Suitable age relaxation shall be considered in accordance to the OM No.15012/2/2010-Estt.(D) dated 27.03.2012 issued by Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel & Training), Government of India.
3. Candidates are requested to apply only Online against this advertisement through the Online Application form available on institute website www.nitandhra.ac.in. They are also requested to go through carefully the details of posts and instructions published in this advertisement before filling the online applications.
4. The non-refundable application fee is Rs.1000/- per application for General & OBC candidates. However, non-refundable application fee is Rs.500/- per application for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
5. The prescribed application fee shall be paid only through Payment Gateway provided in the application portal. Demand Drafts (DDs) are not accepted.
6. Separate online application must be submitted for each cadre/grade along with prescribed fee.
7. Online application portal commences from 11.06.2021. Last date for filling and submission of online application is 10.07.2021 up to 05:00PM. Last date for receipt of PDF printout of the online application along with all relevant documents is 19.07.2021.
8. The PDF printout of the online application along with all relevant documents should be sent in a sealed envelope marked as “Application for the Non-Teaching Staff post of …………………….. at NIT Andhra Pradesh” to the address The Director, National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, Kadakatla, Tadepalligudem - 534101, West Godavari, Andhra Pradesh, India through Speed Post/ Registered Post only so as to reach on or before 19.07.2021. Late applications will be rejected.
9. The cutoff date of determining eligibility of candidates in all aspects is the closing date for submission of online application i.e., 10.07.2021. No further queries or relaxations are entertained in this regard.
10. Candidates who have applied for the post of Registrar (S.No.1) in response to our earlier advertisements 1. Advt. No. NITAP/ NTS/ 2019/ Advt-001), dated 11.12.2019 and Advt. No. NITAP/NTS/2019/Advt-002, dated 17.03.2020 need not apply again.
19. The persons with disability (PWD) with 40% and above shall be required to produce medical certificate in the prescribed from issued by the competent medical authorities for the purpose of employment.
20. Original documents and Photo ID proof (Aadhaar /Passport/Voter ID/PAN Card) will have to be produced at the time of Written examination/interview whichever is applicable; else the candidate will not be allowed to attend the written examination/interview.
21. The Institute reserves the right to modify / defer or cancel the advertisement/ recruitment at any stage of processing without assigning any reasons.
22. The candidate is responsible for the correctness of the information provided in the application. If it is found at a later date that any information given in the application is incorrect / false, the candidature / appointment is liable to be cancelled / terminated at any stage even after joining the institute.
23. Candidates found successful in WRITTEN EXAMINATION as the case may be shall have to produce original documents as claimed in the application form for verification. Any claim/document of the candidate so qualified in the WRITTEN EXAMINATION is found false or incorrect, he/she shall have no claim for further recruitment process/appointment.
24. The decision of the Institute in all matters will be final. No correspondence /interim inquiries will be entertained from the candidates in connection with the process of selection including reasons for not being called for WRITTEN EXAMINATION/ INTERVIEW.
25. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment, the Institute reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/modify any communication made to the candidates.
26. In case of ambiguity, if found in the recruitment rules pertaining to essential/ desirable qualifications and credentials, the decision of competent authority shall be deemed to be final.
27. Legal disputes, if any, with National Institute of Technology Andhra Pradesh, will be restricted within the jurisdiction of Honorable High Court of Andhra Pradesh.
28. Canvassing in any form will result in disqualification of his/her candidature.
All Private and Government organization provide insurance to their employees as per there norms and insurance companies policies.
The jobs are taken from valid source for civil engineering websites and articles publishes time to time.
However if any person want to know about online civil engineering degree or online civil engineering course in india or in abroad feel free to contact in about section.
If any student want to take loan for higher education or degree in engineering or M.tech in any discipline may contact there bank for further details and terms and conditions.
jobs for civil engineering students | civil engineering private jobs | civil engineer company | govt job for engineer | civil engineering jobs in india for freshers | new civil engineering jobs | junior engineer civil govt jobs | civil engineering govt | civil jobs in india | government companies for civil engineers | civil fresher jobs | junior civil engineer | latest civil engineering govt jobs | junior civil engineering jobs | civil design engineer | civil designer | government jobs for civil engineers freshers | latest civil engineering jobs | civil engineering recruitment | junior engineer recruitment | civil engineering jobs for freshers | civil engineering government jobs | civil engineering jobs in india | civil engineering govt jobs | civil engineering jobs | Construction | rcc | Reinforced Cement concrete | Cement | OPC | PPC #online_civil_engineering_course #online_degree #engineering_college_recruitment_2021 #road_construction #concrete #pavemen #GAMES #nvedia #gta #online_games #bridge #bridge_games #road_games #free_fire
*VISIT OFFICIAL WEBSITE BEFORE APPLY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE CLICK HERE
OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION CLICK HERE
TO APPLY CLICK HERE