ISRO IPRC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2024
Embark on an exciting journey with the ISRO IPRC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2024. This recruitment drive offers opportunities for aspiring graduates and technicians to join the esteemed Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) at the ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC) in Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu. Aspiring candidates will delve into cutting-edge research and development in liquid propulsion systems for ISRO’s launch vehicle and spacecraft programs.
Must Watch Video For Complete Overview:
About ISRO IPRC:
The Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO) Propulsion Complex (IPRC) located in Mahendragiri, Tamil Nadu, stands as a pioneering institution in the realm of liquid propulsion for ISRO’s ambitious space missions. With a mandate encompassing research, development, assembly, and testing of propulsion systems, IPRC plays a pivotal role in advancing India’s space exploration endeavors.
Why Join ISRO IPRC:
Joining ISRO IPRC promises a dynamic environment where innovation thrives and contributions to space exploration leave a lasting impact. Here are compelling reasons to consider a career with ISRO IPRC:
- Cutting-edge Research: Engage in groundbreaking research and development of Earth storable, cryogenic, and semi-cryogenic propulsion systems.
- Hands-on Experience: Gain hands-on experience in the assembly, integration, and testing of engines and stages for PSLV, GSLV, and GSLV MKIII launch vehicles.
- Contribution to Space Exploration: Become part of a team dedicated to advancing India’s space exploration capabilities through continual improvement and innovation.
Salary & Benefits:
At ISRO IPRC, apprentices are offered competitive stipends and a host of benefits to support their professional growth and well-being. Here’s what you can expect:
- Stipend: The stipend for graduate apprentices ranges from Rs. 9,000 to Rs. 9,500 per month, while technician apprentices receive Rs. 8,000 to Rs. 8,500 per month, commensurate with industry standards.
- Training Opportunities: Gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside seasoned professionals in the field of space research and propulsion systems.
- Skill Development: Enhance your skills and knowledge through comprehensive training programs designed to nurture talent and foster innovation.
- Exposure to Cutting-edge Technology: Get exposure to cutting-edge technology and state-of-the-art facilities at ISRO IPRC, contributing to your professional development.
- Career Growth: Lay the foundation for a rewarding career in the space research industry with ample opportunities for career growth and advancement.
Vacancies & Eligibility Criteria:
ISRO IPRC has announced vacancies for graduate and technician apprentices across various disciplines. Here’s a breakdown of the vacancies and eligibility criteria:
- Graduate Apprentice (Engineering): Positions available in mechanical, electronics, electrical, civil, instrumentation, chemical, and computer science engineering disciplines.
- Technician Apprentice: Openings in mechanical, electronics, electrical, civil, and chemical engineering disciplines.
- Graduate Apprentice (Non-Engineering): Opportunities for non-engineering graduates (B.A, B.Sc, B.Com) in arts, science, and commerce disciplines.
Applicants must possess a first-class bachelor’s degree or diploma in their respective disciplines acquired from a recognized university or board.
How to Apply:
Follow these steps to apply for the ISRO IPRC Apprenticeship Recruitment 2024:
- Download the Application Form: Click Here
- Visit the Careers page of the IPRC website (www.iprc.gov.in) to download the official application form.
- Fill Out the Application Form: Carefully fill out the application form with accurate and truthful information. Ensure all fields are complete and provide necessary details such as personal information, educational qualifications, and contact details.
- Attach Required Documents: Gather and attach self-attested copies of relevant documents, including:
- Date of Birth certificate
- Qualification certificates
- Reservation certificates (if applicable)
- Previous experience certificates (if any)
- Attend Walk-in Interview: Bring the duly-filled application form along with original and photocopies of the required documents to the ISRO Propulsion Complex (IPRC), Mahendragiri, Tirunelveli District, Tamil Nadu, on the specified date and time according to your discipline.
- Carry Valid Photo ID: Don’t forget to carry a valid photo ID proof, such as Aadhaar card or Electoral ID, for security purposes. Candidates without valid ID proof may not be allowed to enter the IPRC campus.
- No Postal Applications: Please note that applications sent via post, courier, or any other means will not be entertained. It is mandatory to attend the walk-in interview in person.
- Stay Informed: Stay updated with any further instructions or notifications regarding the recruitment process by visiting the official IPRC website or contacting the designated authorities.
Apply now and seize the opportunity to kickstart your career in space research and propulsion systems with ISRO IPRC. Don’t miss out on this chance to contribute to India’s prestigious space exploration endeavors.